View Single Post
Old 22-02-2004, 05:23   #42
we shout

For Febrika ..

Quote:
Big part of the episode was devoted to MTV Asia awards. They couldn't decide what to do. Bobza said they changed decision 5 times. First girls recordered some video to sent to Singapour as noone was going to fly there. Both Yulia and Lena were on the tape. But MTV guys refused to take it. So someone had to go. Yulia said she wasn't going to spend 20 hours in the plane just to spend few hours there and then go back. Later lena was shown preparing to leave... and Yulia was lying in her bed saying she felt pity for poor kid Lena who had to go. That Lena is always like that... that she won't argue or something. And that Yulia thought it was useless to go there in such mood. She said she was sure Lena will be crying in the plane... or may be she even cried at the moment. Coz it was a holiday and she wanted to spend it with her family or bf... and that it was wrong to mock at tem this way. hile Lena was there at the ceremony, Yulia was cutting Pasha's nails and he seemed to absolutely ignore her. LoL

Then Lena was shown in the airport... quite sad... she said she was too kind. And that they (she was talking to Bobza but meant whole TATU camp i think) ruined her life. It was in a half-joking way but still... Then Bobza said they didn't know what to do. And that first both girls said they were not going... then Yulia's mom called and said they were going... then after the car was sent to them she called again and said it was a final decision that they are not going.
I definitely could understand this situation very much ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means