View Single Post
Old 30-12-2003, 04:38   #12
Yearning

Send a message via AIM to dare2dream28 Send a message via MSN to dare2dream28
Chapter 3

“So where is this brother of yours?” Yulia asked.

“He’s at work. He’s gone most of the time so if you do see him, it will probably be just on a ‘hi’ and ‘bye’ basis.” Lena answered.

“What does your dad do?” Yulia inquired.

“If I told you, I’d have to kill you.” Lena said with a smirk on her face.

“You are weird.” Yulia said.

“You haven’t seen weird yet.” Lena mumbled as she made her way upstairs to her room.

“Can I assume that you’ve never been camping before?” Lena said.

“Why on earth would I go out in the woods of all places, away from civilization, to just get all smelly, sticky, and oh yeah, did I mention smelly?” Yulia answered sarcastically.

“Okay I get the picture. Well, since I’m the nice person that I am—do *not* comment—I will give you some tips. 1) Always listen to what I have to say. 2) Listen to me and 3) Did I mention listen to me?” Lena remarked.

“I’m going to start packing and I suggest you do the same. Only bring what *you* can carry. None of this ‘thy am holier than thou so thou shall carry my luggage’ crap on this trip. Here’s a list of what you should bring.” Lena said as she walked out of the room.

“Yeah right. Like I’m going to listen to that arrogant bitch.” Yulia said as she tore up the list and threw it in the trash can. “I’ll show her who’s boss.”

-------------

“Rise and shine Prissy. Rise and shine.” Lena said as she turned on the light.

“Rise? It’s 5 freaken o’clock in the morning! No one should be up this early” Yulia mumbled as she rolled over.

“What the—AHHHHH!!!!!!! What the hell are you doing you crazy messed up bitch?!” Yulia shrieked as she was violently pulled from the bed.

“I *told* you to get up! You just chose to do it the hard way. Now MOVE!” Lena said.

“Breakfast is on the table. At least get something to eat before we go. Matter of fact, why don’t you get a little something extra to eat. You could gain some weight. You’re practically skin and bones.” Lena said.

“I’m fine just the way I am thank you very much!” Yulia said as she stomped off to the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later as Yulia came down the stairs Lena said “Finally! I was about to send a search party for you!”

“Ha_ha. That’s the last decent shower I’m going to have for two weeks so bite me.” Yulia said.

“You two all set?” Mrs. Katina asked as she came into the kitchen.

“I’m ready. Don’t know about Miss Priss over there.” Lena said.

“I *do* have a name, you know.” Yulia said. “And yes, I’m ready too. Well, ready as I’ll ever be anyway.”

-----

“Alright so I’ll pick you girls up at our spot in two weeks. Lena, are you sure you have a map?” Mrs. Katina said.

“Yes, Mom I’m sure. You don’t have to worry about me. Can’t say the same for Prissy, but don’t worry, I’ll have her back in one piece, or at least as many pieces of her that I can find after this if she brakes a nail and dies.” Lena said, causing Yulia to give her an evil glare.

“Well you two have fun. And for goodness sakes Lena, please don’t freak her out with your animal tricks. We don’t want to send her back to Russia scarred for life.” Mrs. Katina said. “Bye girls. Be safe.”

“If you try one trick, so help me I will make this year a living hell for you.” Yulia warned.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be nice.” Lena assured. For now.
~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.myspace.com/dare2dream28 I DARE you to click it. ;)

Thanks to room4602 at the Spashley forum for my avatar. :)