View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 21:23   #36
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Quote:
Originally Posted by the unforgiven
cuz' for you it's ok to kill 1.000.000 people or just cuz' you're Turkish
hey i got misunderstood here.im not here to keep the discussion going on but i must say they are making up numbers,i dont deny bad things in past,i am just saying that relocation cant be called a genocide as some other intended relocations.We didnt want to kill all the Armenians in the world,shit why should ever we do this?we had not got any hate against them but when they were offered a country in Anatolia(which is now the Asian part of Turkey),they forgot the past in peace and they wanted to kill the Turks over there.We got so many losses,like 30.000 people killed in one day.And the government that period decided to relocate the Armenian temporarily.And on the hard road they had to mess up with Kurds,the nation they got damaged the most!And there were Turkish people killed the but that was sooo low much lower than the Turkish people they (the Armenian)killed man!!!Are we calling it a genocide?No,but the armenians do,in spite of the truth that they killed much more Turkish!!They just want to get the East Anatolia from us,and im not making that up,i saw it on television that was what an Armenian said!so sad,they just making up the story to get some reputation all over the world and get some ground from us.First happened though,because Diaspora works so smoothly,i have to say that.But i doubt if second one happens.That will never happen!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...