3: Venus Incarnate
4: I Is The Ism
5: Masque
6: The Darkness
7: Halo
8: Abraxas
9: Sphere
10: The Devil

A series of instrumentals that will have vocals added to them at a later date.

This is my second electronica album and is currently being mixed. This album is the result of being more confident with the equipment i was using. I was able to capture how i was feeling emotionally at the time very well and was able to put that into these songs.

Created, once again, in the comfort of my living room with valuable input from 2-3 close friends this album is, therefore, a more emotional album. In places it seems very subdued and sombre... but that is how i was feeling at the time.

The lyrics are highly personal again. I find it hard to write songs that don't have ME or my experiences in them.

I chose the title of the album when lay alone in bed one night and thought to myself "Even though we surround ourselves with people and material possessions we do actually go through our lives on our own..."

And it's true.
We're the only ones who can hear our thoughts.. our own mind. We are the only ones in total control of our lives.

This time around i would like to thank Adam, MikeyR, Calum, the nice people I've met via Tatysite and MySpace and Kelly (for all our crazy song sessions).

oh and i was wondering if anyone here is any good at making videos... anyone wanna make a video for one of my songs??

Last edited by AshMcAuliffe; 12-11-2008 at 18:10.