View Single Post
Old 30-01-2004, 19:31   #25
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally posted by spyretto
They need a good album and a strong single with the potential of becoming a worldwide hit. Otherwise, forget about it. The way things are going, I don't expect it to happen anytime soon.
Not at all. That's only if you look at it from a commercial standpoint. They don't need to be commercialy succesful (I mean a worldwide craze like ATTSS was) in order to still be worthwhile and credible artists. I mean we're fans... we don't care if they're chart-toppers or not, do we? Great music should be enough for us.

That being said I DO find it strange that there's supposedly "not enough music". I mean besides Nich'ya, NVNBNP, PD and Mars Lazar stuff... weren't they saying that the album is about 80% finished like months ago? And would they really attempt a reality show about shooting the album without enough material for it? I mean what would be their plan then? Just make it up as they go along? In 2 months? When they practicaly had 2 years to come up with enough songs?!
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.