View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 01:29   #255
Son. Husband. Witch!

"Dark City" Release details

"Dark City" is finally ready.

DIGITAL DOWNLOAD -
I'm happy to say that the digital download version of the album is ready and will be released on Monday 8th March. The digital download will contain all the artwork and an exclusive Universal Sickness Remix of "Sirius" which will not appear on the CD format of the album. You can pre-order the digital download album now.

DIGITAL ALBUM TRACKLIST -

Intro
Fragile State of Mind
Hall of Mirrors
In The Future
Crystalline
Operate
Dark City
In Flux
Sirius
In Dreams
Fractured
Dead End

Bonus Track - Sirius (The Universal Sickness Mix)

The digital download of the album will cost £5/$8.99. If you would like a copy of the download please follow the following:

* Send payment via PayPal to the email address andrewmcaullife@btinternet.com
* Add a message with the payment stating your name and email address
* Download link will posted to your email account

REGARDING THE CD ALBUM -
Physical CD's are soon going to go into production and are scheduled for an April release. Dates will be confirmed. You can pre-order the CD version of the album now. The CD's will cost £9.99 inclusive of postage and packing. The reason for this price is for the CD printing and production cost. I hope you can appreciate this as i'm paying to have the CD's professionally made. You can pre-order the CD by following this procedure -

* Send payment via PayPal of £9.99/$15 to the email address andrewmcaullife@btinternet.com
* Add a message with the payment stating your name and FULL postal address.
* You will receive a confirmation email which will act as a receipt
* CD will be posted in April when CD's are printed

If you prefer to wait to buy the CD please send me an email to ashleymcauliffe@hotmail.com

Your support would be much appreciated.

Last edited by AshMcAuliffe; 08-03-2010 at 03:01.