View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 12:19   #98
fancy topping

nath, thanks for the explanation
I will dig on this part of Bayrou that I really don't know about (in 1993 I was 6 lol)

anyway, Diam's omg! I really don't like her tssk tssk

"En province, c'est complètement différent, ils n'ont pas de gare du Nord. Alors ils voient sur les écrans une immense gare avec des gens qui se bagarrent, ça leur fait peur, ils n'ont pas envie que ça arrive chez eux. Je comprends que ça puisse fausser leur jugement."
few lines after : "C'est voyager qui m'a fait ouvrir les yeux."
*applauses*
she's full of stereotype about "la province" and she dares to say that she understands people from their... she really needs to travel to open her eyes, maybe not to the same places lol

seriously, this woman is pissing me off
my town used to be a "dangerous" place and we still have a violent area, I know that every young is not bad even if he/she's dressing like a "racaille" but some of them attack people just for fun and after that they're saying that they are the victims because the society doesn't help them!
I know that there's discrimination and so on, but people who deny their responsabilities are hypocrit and a bunch of cowards
what Diam's say is a great illustation of "vouloir le beurre et l'argent du beurre"
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('') "your love is enormous, it's lifting me up"

Anaïs | Pie crust's lover | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. | [11] |
[my fansite]