View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 07:10   #97
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Haku,...here no provocation from my part...but if I understand well, ...would it be a kind of mini United-States about the structure?

Anaïs, No...I don't say Press lies.
Perhaps, I was a little hard in using these words: "Authority without any negotiations, just I've decided that , you have just to obey."...
Indeed, I began to be teacher in 93, when he was ministry and it's true that we got a lot of meetings between teachers to answer to several "questionnaires" to built the new programs of National Education....
But as usual, it was just a lost of time...because it hasn't changed anything...I think all those documents went to the bin....
And it's better that I don't begin to speak about National Education Programs...because...it's crazy....

But, I remember very well the interview I was speaking about and I still think that bayrou isn't the negotiation guy, very peaceful, when he is faced to contestation...
I was very shocked by his tone and the expression of his face, at this time...

Here an interview of the singer Diam's:
http://www.liberation.fr/actualite/p.../246190.FR.php

I love absolutely this reason to not vote for Sarkozy:
"Enfin, la redevance télé. Le truc con qu'on a essayé de magouiller toute notre vie, et maintenant on n'a plus le choix. Franchement, payer pour la télé, c'est comme si je payais un impôt pour aller à Euro Disney... Toutes ces petites choses font que Sarkozy, je l'ai détesté avec le temps."
I really wonder if the word "citizen" shouldn't be erased from the dictionary to fit to the new generation of Frenchs...
Still the same problem: I just want the advantages from the Society,not the duties..

This morning, as I live face to a school,I saw the posters of all the candidates on panels....

Last edited by nath; 09-04-2007 at 09:33.