View Single Post
Old 25-11-2003, 00:30   #73
Primetime Anchor

Quote:
Originally posted by goku
Ok.. Personally, I think someone who is offended by anything written or said is weak, and attached to humanity. Maybe it's because where I'm from, but I don't get how words can cause a person any emotional connection. People can say whatever they want, and if someone is offended by it, well then I'm better than them aren't I? Now I realise "governments" have organized things such as censorship and social views, which make you think certain things are bad. If you let the government influence you in any way unphysical, then you are unable to think for yourself and deserved it.
We are talking about members of the forum of different ages, with different experiences and different backgrounds. We are a part of a society and certainly not living in a jungle by ourselves. We are here to communicate through words and exchange some thoughts and maybe learn something. It's a matter of "to give" and "to take" and telling everyone that a one should have his/her own head to think with is not why people are coming here. We all can speak of people or things in our lives that produced a certain impact on us and I'm sure there we can say "Oh, it changed my life to the better". Aren't we all learnng from each other?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive