View Single Post
Old 23-11-2003, 21:53   #62
My Waking Hour

Who cares about Sonix, he's from South Africa...is he of a Dutch descent -some apartheid follower - or just a dark boy who likes to show off? There are all sorts of "white supremacists", "homophobes" etc. who just like to show off on the internet. Who can tell? I for one, could register as "Aryan pride" and start posting crap on the forum.

I didn't even feel his presence on the forum, our paths never crossed.

Quote:
Oh, come on spyretto. This is a straight guy talking, and even I know the difference between eating and "eating" like she said. Jokes are jokes, and I found that quite amusing (besides, I definitely agree that "pancakes" is a gross misnomer - just look at TvA's current desktop). We all know there's a fair amount of homosexual people here, and we have to expect the unexpected.
No, I still don't understand what you're talking about, ypsidan04 "Pancakes" was a joke, "eating out" was a joke, "cannibalism" was a joke. If some people were offended so much by Fidget calling Miss Volkova's boobs "pancakes", I also feel kinda embarassed to read about 2 dozen sexual references and innuendos about Tatu every day.

I didn't read anywhere that tatysite.net is a "gay & lesbian" forum, it's a Tatu forum, and we don't even know if Tatu are lesbians. I pretty much doubt whether they are ( as much as one might be convinced that they are ). And all that has nothing to do with the fact that it's posted by gay people ( why would I care if you're straight or gay given the circumstances? ) it's just annoying to read it all the time ( not to mention repetitive and boring ). I'd say the same thing if it was posted by straight people, all the same. I'm not expecting people to stop, all I'm saying is that they're raising havoc for a minor misdemeanor. Concentrate on her "homophobic" comments instead.

Just to set the record straight.

I don't condone the way she put her views across, anyway. Maybe it was the heat of the moment. If gays and lesbians sicken her, it's her problem ( but maybe she's just an attention-seeker these days? just something else to ponder on )

Last edited by spyretto; 23-11-2003 at 22:05.