View Single Post
Old 22-11-2003, 18:44   #36
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Uhaku , I agree with Parrish in the fact "you get your point across in a non-confrontational way." And it doesn't surprised me from you Linna .
I wish a lot of people could be so respectful as you, here.

I'll write a short post because I'm not sure it's the good thread to have a such debate. You know where to join me so I invite you to speak about that tomorrow , if you want, to have more explainations.
1/ I've never thought that Hitler what a good person as Staline or Pol Pot...
2/ Never thought that Martin Luther King has to stay mute. I think it's a great thing he acted...but i don't consider the actions of the Black Panthers as good, neither...
Sometimes , things are just grey...
I know you love the cinema so examine the life of Jean Seberg and read the book of her husband , Romain Gary, "White Dog"...you'll see racism isn't a so simple thing...
Be careful ! I NEVER say racism is a good thing. I say :"Just tell the truth: Racism exists EVERYWHERE , in all the COMMUNITIES"
That doesn't mean, as other people will hasten to say it, while jumping just on WORDS, without seeking to dig the IDEA which is behind:" Nathalie is against Black People "...that just means, "Let's see REALITY and let's study a problem by looking at ALL her components and don't satisfy ourself with stereotyped sentences or ideas.."

3/
Quote:
Originally posted by Sunwalk
But there are societies where Homosexuality is a crime, it is punished by death," in the name of God." These societies have their own rules ... so .
-->a/Are they WRONG? - ->- In this case, you discriminate a kind of society which has its basis built with Religious Rules.

-->UhakuGod and religion are only their excuses for their hate. And I don’t think it’s a discrimination to disrespect their rules.... Since when God said you should kill? ..... Do you agree to ignore their thoughts?
Linna ...you're one of the rare persons , here, who know me a little...
I wrote that just to give an exemple... to try to give the point of view of another who was educated in the mind that homosexuality could be a sin!....I tried to understand how they could react, why they could think in a such way!...
Now , Linna, Do you think it WAS I REALLY WHAT I THINK?....
I hate poeple who kill in the name of God and you know it....You see, I admit..so I don't love everybody...

4/Never said: You're free to think all the most horrible things of the earth if you don't tell them!...
But I could understand that some persons still could be shocked by the idea of homosexuality...because it 's in conflict with the education they have had...
How many people , here, have suffered when they discovered they were homosexual?..just because it was in conflict with the education they have had!...
Does it means I'm homophobic because I say that?...
Homosexuality needs time to be really and fully accepted...

I'm against the fact persons could be agressive against others because they are homosexual but i understand they could be shocked...if they don't lie about their own feelings.

Take care to static words without trying to see the idea which is behind and all isn't just WHITE or BLACK. That's just I wanted to say in my post.

...May be it will be better to open a new thread to speak about that, no?.. and come back here to the first title of the thread.

Sorry , it wasn't short

Last edited by nath; 22-11-2003 at 18:54.