View Single Post
Old 17-11-2003, 08:03   #23
Harrumph.

PowerPuff Grrl, methinks that the white supremacist was... uh, Silenced Sonix. Everyone neverminded his opinions, as unfair as it was to nevermind ANYONE's opinion, but I guess that it is just that he was the only white supremacist around. He's been offline quite a long while, too. He comes and goes, just like Vicious. :P

I am in haku's party in here. I was offended to be thought of as unnatural. Well, I am not anyone's clone, you know? I was born outta my momma's and my papa's stuffdoing, and my business with another woman is just as natural (and MINE not to share with anyone else) as Fidget might be with her boyfriend. I am nonamused to know that sex has to be brought up to prove anyone/anything wrong, and while it is ANYONE's opinion, homophobia is in my experience, to be scared to experience homosexuality. We are not here to be discriminated and called unnatural, because in any way you look at it, it's just as offending as being called wrong.

I don't mean to ask that her opinion is changed. I just wish that she knows a little handy thing called POLITENESS. Hey, Echoed has made me learn how to be polite over the course of a year, because if anyone can remember, I was a lil' punk@$$ back on february. Why won't she be? freddie got his for sharing his opinion in a wrongful choice of words, now that I remember, why can't she get hers?