View Single Post
Old 16-11-2003, 17:25   #18
we shout

Re: Post 2

Quote:
Originally posted by sunwalk
[b]Denial , I don't feel this sentence ."Why would someone A NON-TATU FAN want to come here and hang around? or pretend to be a t.A.T.u fan? - Unless he/she is a BAD PERSON LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HURT?"
Nath .. I knew it I will have to face you with this statement ..but please don't be offended .. I wish I could reply earlier but I just can't connect to tatysite today . ..BUT trust me I thought about it.. I thought about it .. really really hard .. before I posted it. So I'll PM you about this. I'm sticking to my opinion.

Quote:
Yes, I agree. But in my opinion it is okay to say bad things about Tatu aswell, as long as you don't go overboard. But I think so about everything in this world. Use common sense! You might disagree or dislike something but that doesn't mean you have to be really rude. Same with Tatu.
Queenbee ..as long as you don't purposely I repeat PURPOSELY hurt anybody feeling. No one here deserve that. I mean NO ONE! If we ever need the moderators ..thats one of the reasons. Do I make myself clear?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means