View Single Post
Old 16-11-2003, 12:26   #10
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Post 2

Denial , I don't feel this sentence ."Why would someone A NON-TATU FAN want to come here and hang around? or pretend to be a t.A.T.u fan? - Unless he/she is a BAD PERSON LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HURT?"

Because there is the big problem of "What is a Tatu Fan?". and we need all together, here, to think about that, because we have all, here, DIFFERENT WAYS TO LOVE TATU, To LOVE Yulia and Lena....

Is there really a BETTER way than another to love or like or appreciate them? - I don't think there is any stereotyped criteria to like them.

For exemple :
I feel, I know what a lot of people, here, think about the relaton between Forre / Tatu... ..
Me , in the REAL LIFE, I heard Forre spoke to me about Lena & Yulia ... and I felt tears come up to my eyes and my throat to tighten itself because I know that she likes them in a very beautiful way, in a way so DEEPLY HUMAN....

... in another way, I completely respect the way in which Xena 225 loves Tatu. I know that she loves them IN A VERY PURE AND SINCERE WAY.... even if it isn't my own concept, I try to understand what she feels ...

...I Love Yulia & Haku have , them, too, another way to love them.

So Tatu Fan, what does it mean really?...

Let's be more prudent and , please, tolerant with this conception!!!...
Personnaly, I'm sure Fidget likes them, in her way...(please....CALM....ok?.... )

So please, let's be very carefull before to announce that one thing is the SINGLE TRUTH.....

Last edited by nath; 16-11-2003 at 13:31.