View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 23:19   #15
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
1- Best Female Member of the Year
forre, Marina, Rachel
2- Best Male Member of the Year
Spy Freddie Amber
3- Hottest Female Member
forre
4- Hottest Male Member
DJ Volk
5- Best Newcomer
Dj Volk Zelda05 Tatutaty
6- Most Supportive Member
Marina KillaQueen Rach
7- Most Creative Member
Zebu (for her pics) QueenBee(for her great pics too...you have THE EYE girl!!) Rachel (for her threads)
8- Most Entertaining Member
Rachel Lux ….
9- Most Controversial Member
Mossopp
10- Best Statement Maker
Forre Freddie Spyretto
11- Best Low Profile Member
The Gurgi Teeny Lenochkao
12- Special Mention
Marina Igor Forre
13- Horniest Member
Rachel
14- Weirdest Member
noki the cat
15- Biggest Post Whore
Forre
16- Most Addicted to this Forum
Amber Rachel Lux
17- Most Missed Member
Ruskayatatu & Miss Echo
18- Best Moderator
Forre, Amber , Rachel....if it was possible I would like to vote for Tatysite Team cause they work very well together, they fit and they complete each other.
And really they make a great , great job.
19- Best Avatars
Forre...cause it’s the one I prefer to meet...and objectively I love it and Marina’s daily avatars
20- Best Signature
21- Best Nickname
22- Most Annoying Member
RowerB cause I don’t like people who insult people on forumS and after apologize in Pm saying ”Oh I understand now what you explain” and after try to provoc again.
I don’t like people who say Thank you, you’re great when he/she had material on a forum and run after to another forum to criticize the previous forum and treat it as a sh*t.
I prefer people who say ”I Love You” when they think ”I Love You” and I have more respect for people who say ”It’s a Sh*t” when they really think” It’s a Sh*t” .
I call them clear persons.
People can have a different opinion . I absolutely respect that but people who play on the two tables (help me Pat, please ! « qui joue sur les deux tableaux ») are really annoying for me.

23- The best humour
Marina, forre

Last edited by forre; 29-12-2005 at 01:16.