View Single Post
Old 27-01-2004, 02:14   #5
iMod

I had posted this on the temp forum about this episode. I stand by what i said, except that now i do believe that Lena really fainted. The poor girl fainted before and she will probably faint again.

How could i ever doubt her? I wonder what led me to become so skeptical...

Copied post starts here:

He he, actually i do think everything was staged

Ivan would have never let this air if he did not agree with it.

Obviously this first part was done to please a significant part of the fans, those who dislike Ivan. The girls appear as victims who want to do great things but can't because Ivan has no clue about what he's doing.

Maybe the girls do have a lot of anger toward Ivan, and had private arguments with him. In that case Ivan decided to use those feelings to create an entertaining twist in the show.

But the whole thing may have been written by Ivan himself and in reality the girls still think he's a genius.

Either way, the girls were "allowed" to bash Ivan. They wouldn't have done it if they had not been asked to. It's staged.

Now the second part. I'm in such a skeptical position now that i'm not even ready to believe that Lena really fainted. If she fainted precisely when Manski's camera was on her, i'll have a lot of doubts.

But let's say she fainted. Yulia's reaction just shows that she's level-headed and remains calm in emergency situations. They've known each other for years and it's only normal to help a friend that collapses in front of you. It doesn't show or prove anything more than that.

But hey, i'm a hopeless romantic so i'm sure i'll fall for it again and will go awwwww... until i remember that Yulia and Lena's boyfriends were spotted in Podnebesnaya by journalists.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]