View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 23:52   #51
Участник

Full translation i hope it's accurate
Quote:
Teens, beautiful e. .. lesbians. It was with this image and his partner Julia Volkova and Lena Katina, fell into the graces of the public in early 2000 to form the duo "tATu". Worldwide success with hits like "All The Thing She Said" and "Not Gonna Get Us", the Russians have broken taboos by becoming the first team 'lesbian' world famous, even without ever taking anything beyond friendship.

Picture of one of the most successful phases of tATu
(Reuters)
Everything was going well until Julia pregnant with her first child in 2004, showing that the romance between the two did not exist. Even with the revolt of some fans, the girls continued to make successful and abused the controversy back to the music scene with the song "All About Us." In the music video, they try to reconcile after all the news that the pair had finished.
Six years have passed and they portrayed in that video clip really happened in early 2011: the double over. Now, Julia invests in his solo career and has six shows scheduled this month in Brazil. In an interview with EGO, revealed that she wants time to explore each city by Brazilian to go:
"I've been in Brazil with tATu and really liked it. I remember it was very exciting, the fans were incredible. I hope this time have more time to experience the beauty of each city. I love you."
Unlike what was then the "tATu," Julia has invested in a new type of lighter sound, but promises not to disappoint the fans: "I started with rock, but realized it was too heavy for my audience, we are now trying dance-pop-rock. "
End of Partnership
Even with more than 10 year career and many successes, Julia revealed that the idea of ​​separation did not leave them, but the entrepreneur of the pair. "Boris Renski made the decision, but we all realize that we had grown and it was time to stop and move on. He is still manager of the Lena."

Lena used a stunt 'dead' Julia to represent
the end of the double in his first solo music video
(Photo: Youtube / Playback)
Shortly after the announcement of the separation, Julia stopped short of declaring that they could come back in ten years, but after seeing the first video for Lena, in which she kills and buries the 'double' singing the refrain "never forget you," Julia was upset and changed his mind: "I believe everything is possible, but when everything is buried under the earth, I find it unlikely."
Even the friendship that has lasted more than 15 years, was shaken after that Lena gave directions to his new job. "We are not enemies, but we have not spoken recently. We are going their separate ways to our own way," Julia streamlines.
Many Projects
Without stopping to work with music, Julia has also invested in movies and has plans to open a bar soon.

Julia recording the horror / comedy 'Fear Mongers'
(Photo: Play / Official Site)
"I'm working on several things at the moment. My solo career, my film (Fear Mongers) and opening a bar, I give everything I have for my projects ... My life, my mood, my mornings, afternoons and nights" she said, excited.
After the worldwide fame, Julia also seeking success in his solo career, but in another way.
"I'm happy now, but it's time to show the world and my fans that there is also only Julia Volkova. I'm very different today. I am a mother of two beautiful angels. I want to fly above the world and I do this. I know my fans are with me every step of the way. This will not be aa last time I go to South America, this is just the beginning. "
Shows in Brazil
Julia begins his tour in Brazil on November 17, the Flying Circus, in Rio de Janeiro, for the release of their first single "All Because Of You". Day 18, fans of Belo Horizonte will be able to enjoy the show at the Music Hall. Sao Paulo hosts the singer Sonique Club on Sunday, 19. Day 22, Julia makes her sound also in the Alley 203, in Porto Alegre. Even in the south, it presents itself in Florianopolis on 23 in the John Bull Pub, and ends his tour in Brazil in 25 days, the Club Meet in Fortaleza.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Smiles