View Single Post
Old 19-04-2021, 09:33   #23
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaF View Post
I actually think he totally did! If you look at what a raven symbolises it’s providence and that does tie in with what Lena is going through in her personal life. After being mistreated by Julia and issues in her relationship she is back recording music, touring and just being herself sometimes saying no, setting a boundary & moving on is the best & healthiest thing to do & good for her!

Does anyone know where I can buy Mono by the way? It’s impossible to find it online, thanks x
To me, it just sounds much smoother and more natural in Russian. Regarding the references to her past and personal life, what surprises me the most is that she started building her solo career and wanting to be recognised as a solo artist, but when it comes down to concerts, promo, etc. she uses t.A.T.u., which has no sense at all

Regarding Mono, I have no idea!! Let’s see if other fans can help you! I know that in Spain there’s minimal chance to find anything related to them (mostly second-hand 200 km/h in the Wrong Lane albums)