Thread: Lady GaGa
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2011, 23:56   #345
Участник

Argos, I didn't mean it needed to be as scandalous as her previous ones to be good... I actually really dislike Judas and Born This Way. Just WAY too much of a drama involved. Not my taste. What bothers me is; people love anything she does. This Edge of Glory... The song is not bad, but it doesn't appeal to me, and the video... Well, a video is supposed to be beatiful, at least, appealing to people in a way or another... It may not have a story, just being beautiful saves it. This Gaga's video is fugly. She's not trying to look pretty or at least acceptable, she's trying to look like a freak. Which she is. And which can be totally cool, but she insists on making it UGLY. I kinda like the dark purple atmosphere in the video, but it's not well used. It's just the same all the time, it's ludicrous. It's not something the eyes can melt for. Something simple, like NOTHING CAMPARES 2 U, can be awesome, too. There's no emotion in this Gaga video to me.
Again, I'm not saying it needs to be absurd, I just think it needs to be cool. Paparazzi is one of the more watchable to me, since we're talking Gaga, but t.A.T.u.'s videos are MUCH more appealing. And they managed to catch a lot of attention even if they were not really famous anymore.

Anyway, that's a personal opinion I wanted to share. I was just completely shocked that even a person I really respect opinion-wise liked something that, in my opinion, is garbage.