Thread: Lady GaGa
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2009, 04:40   #41
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
i didnt even know that was a gaga song... we thought it was some sort of a cover

ah ahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa AH HAHAHAHAHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
you're full of your little town mid-west mentality again... sorry... you have NO idea what is happening and how things work! that's it end of story... he isnt leaching on her... he works for one of the biggest venues online for musicians... fucking myspace! bah-bye

lemme laugh one more time, because that line is priceless... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
What in the fuck does being from the midwest (it's one word by the way) have to do with any of this you XXX turned L.A. drag queen? You have access to the same information I have, so seriously what in the flying mother XXX does being in the midwest have to do with any of this other than letting your XXX bring it up for shits and giggles. Honestly - if your life is so full of all these amazing things you speak of, why in the hell are you still here on tatysite talking to nobody who cares about it? Nais is like, the only person you talk to on here and shes in what - France? Seriously? Srsly, bring up the midwest again. SO funny when you do since it's the only thing you ever say worth even reading because 1. it's legible (when you spell Midwest correctly) - and 2. Because your too cool for life attitude always shines through. L.A. this, california that bla bla bla. Stfu. California is not the paradise you make it sound - I don't like sand, illegals or idiots who run around waving the liberal flag (you) like Cali isn't full of people supporting things like prop 8. Wake up XXX. I can do everything you do right here in the good ol' plains - i.e. talk to Nias, become a post whore for anything lindsay lohan related, discuss all the amazing things i do at the expense of other people, and manage to be an annoying XXX at the same time. Not that hard. SO what is this TCFL trip you're on?

You obviously have no idea how things work either if you have to sit and wait for your "friends friend" to hook you up with anything worth mentioning. This guy could work for Universal Music and shit gold but she doesn't have to like him, so what are you talking about. The last time I checked, Myspace wasn't the A-list - and living in California and being a sleazy tramp isn't either. I realize myspace is a great tool for artists, but whatever. You're just excited because he got you backstage. I'm sure all of the celebrities you listed were absolutely honored to be in the same room as you. Did you take pictures of their amazed faces? I'd love to see them.

Argos: Vocabulary, Tim!

Last edited by Argos; 18-03-2009 at 19:17. Reason: blanked terms of foul language