View Single Post
Old 24-04-2007, 02:07   #54
The Dream is Over, :~(

That was kinda scary, whoever taped this should've also caught the people that were clapping, like WTF stop clapping, did they even hear what he said. I'm not going to make excuses when I say this however, I understand where the man is coming from. At the time of Hurricane Katrina there was a current of quasi-racist sentiment flowing; like the hurricane succeeded where the KKK and Jim Crow failed or some shit.
But this may be the same guy that actually published some straight up racist diatribe of how inferior Whites are or something. His arguments had something to do with the sun. It wasn't convincing to say the least.

To answer your question though, the concept of race wasn't concieved until the time of the African Slave Trade. My knowledge of Biblical history is quite shitty, but were the Egyptians racist?

Did they feel that Jews were not even human? Less cultured, less worthy, less entitled, and perhaps even less human for sure, but Jews, IIRC, were still considered human beings nonetheless. Otherwise they would've killed the shit out Moses once they found out he was a Jew.