View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 16:06   #6
Участник

I like, it has definitely gotten stuck in my head. But like with every Lena song for me it is not in its full potential.

Instrumental: amazing, it's powerful and captivating
Lyrics: good, but could be deeper
Voice: good. I like how she changed it up a little with the high notes. But I think she could have went further to make her vocals more powerful - this is a great song to scream in...starting at 2:03 they could have done some really cool, strong screams in the background.

Once again there is no original bridge - just a repeat of the chorus. Her songs always lack a bridge and that is always on of my favorite parts of a song.

I think the reception of the song from fans has been good and like Xenia Sobchak mentioned in her Insta story it is good that Lena released the song right after her interview to "catch the wave". However, I feel like there could have been more done with this song, like a video or more content. I find myself coming back to her VK page in hopes of finding another post related to the song and something around it, but there is nothing there besides the original release post. The song is strong, they should have pushed it further.