Thread: Hot Babes!
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 17:05   #87

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Lindsay Lohan says no thanks to Kabbalah!

Lindsay Lohan's refusal to wear a red-string Kabbalah bracelet offered to her by Demi Moore seems to have sparked off a rift between their boyfriends.

According to The National Enquirer, Lohan's boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama who is her co-star in The 70's show and beyond, deterred her from getting involved in Kabbalah and dismissed it as the "Hollywood mysticism craze".

To this Kutcher told him that he "he needed to grow up", and so Valderrama and Kutcher crossed swords.

Source: WebIndia

*Billboard Magazine's Review of Lindsay's "Rumors" single*

She's the younger generation's hottest movie ticket, the press worships her and she possesses the kind of jaw-dropping beauty and star presence that comes along once in a blue moon.

Now, Lindsay Lohan's musical debut feels like a can't-miss propositionâ?”not to mention Tommy Mottola's first real taste of success on his resurrected Casablanca imprint.

"Rumors," already spinning in half of the nation's top 10 markets, visits risky lyrical territory, telling off those who insist on invading the starlet's privacy: "I'm tired of rumors starting/I'm sick of being followed/I'm tired of people lying/Saying what they want about me." Now, honey, which is it you want, fame or anonymity?

In any case, a skittish, contemporary beat drives the song forward, with Lohan's vocal parked suspiciously in the background. Can she sing? Does it matter? Lohan's star is soaring, and with MTV and AOL already on board (along with scores of upcoming magazine covers), "Rumors" is a multimedia bull's-eye.

Source: Billboard Magazine

*Lindsay's Father Pleads Guilty to Assault*

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Teen actress Lindsay Lohan's father, Michael, pleaded guilty to assault charges on Thursday and was ordered by a New York judge to attend anger-management classes.

Lohan was accused of beating up a city sanitation worker in December during an altercation between the two men on a Manhattan street.

According to the criminal complaint filed in Manhattan Criminal Court, Lohan struck the sanitation worker "several times about the face with closed fists."

In pleading guilty, Lohan admitted that he "recklessly caused injury to another person."

Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Richard Weinberg told Lohan that if he completed the anger-management classes successfully, the conviction would be removed from his record when he returns to court on Dec. 9.

He also has been charged with assault in a separate case stemming from a fight with Lindsay's uncle, Matt Sullivan, on Long Island in May.

"I just want stability for my family. That's what God wants and everybody wants," Lohan told reporters on his way out of the courthouse on Tuesday

(In case you haven't put two and two together, I'm on a Lindsay Lohan mailing list. )