Thread: Hot Babes!
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2004, 02:37   #83

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
*Hilary Blames Lindsay for Feud*

LOS ANGELES -- It takes a lot to provoke the wrath of sweet-as-spun-sugar 'tween queen Hilary Duff. But even the perpetually perky Lizzie McGuire star has her limits, and rival teen actress Lindsay Lohan has just about pushed her beyond them.

During interviews yesterday for her upcoming movie Raise Your Voice, the Sun asked Duff, who turns 17 this month, what it would take to end the ongoing and much-publicized feud between her and Mean Girls star Lohan.

Duff's sunny smile clouded over at the mention of her 18-year-old rival's name. "My brass knu... - no, just kidding," she said, fingering the miniature knuckle-duster pendant hanging from her neck.

But while Duff jests about the feud, the bad blood is genuine - and, according to Duff, it's all Lohan's doing, right down to the mean-girl messages she says Lohan has left for her.

"It gets really hard sometimes for me to even try and be nice, or even try and keep my mouth shut about it," Duff said. "Just because, like, what is she doing? I don't know you! Leave me alone!

"She's left really nasty messages on my machine. I don't know how she got my number. It's annoying, you know. It's negative energy that doesn't need to be around me."

The feud began last year when Duff dated Lohan's ex-boyfriend, teen pop heartthrob Aaron Carter.

In recent interviews, Duff said Lohan accused her of stealing Carter away, and that Lohan got even angrier when Duff worked with Lohan's Freaky Friday co-star Chad Michael Murray on A Cinderella Story.

Yep, it's a twist-filled, angst-laden plot that could fuel its own teen drama. But Duff says she doesn't know how to put her squabble with the outspoken redhead to rest.

"You know what? I can do nothing but laugh about it now," she said. "How long has this been going on for? A year? It's just a joke now.

"I don't know her, and for some reason every time I see her or something, or we have an interaction somewhere, I read a new thing that she's upset about me. And that's not true."

Raise Your Voice sees Duff playing a girl who pursues her dream of becoming a singer by going to a famous music academy in Los Angeles. It opens in theatres Oct. 8.

Source: Canoe.ca

*Freckle-Face Lindsay*

Lindsay Lohan has revealed she was bullied when she was growing up because of her red hair and freckles.

The 'Mean Girls' actress says her red hair made her stand out from everyone else so they used to tease her. She told Britain's OK magazine: "My hair was much redder when I was a kid. I was the only redhead at Ford modelling agency - all the models had blonde hair. I used to get teased a lot when I was a kid because of my freckles. The other kids used to call me Freckle Face and all that stuff. My little brother used to call me Dalmatian!"

Source: TeenHollywood.com

*Lindsay Lohan among celebs who will be quoted on Heinz Ketchup bottles*

PITTSBURGH - What do Mia Hamm, Terry Bradshaw, William Shatner and Lindsay Lohan have in common? The answer: ketchup.

They have signed on with Heinz to "Say Something Ketchuppy" on limited-edition bottles of the condiment. The bottles will feature labels with quotes from each celebrity. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the bottles will benefit charities chosen by each celebrity, the company said recently.

Lohan's take is simple. "Burger-licious," the 18-year-old actress says on the label. Hamm, just back from the Olympic games, says the ketchup is "Worthy as Gold." And former "Star Trek" star Shatner says Heinz "Fixes Burgers at Warp Speed."Bradshaw, former quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers, has a label saying "Served at the Immaculate Reception," a reference to his 1972 pass to Franco Harris.

Source: Associated Press