View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 10:12   #13
Участник

Send a message via AIM to setsuna22
The song ended and a high-strung dance song pounded through the speakers.
“Do you want to leave?” Lena asked hopefully, talking above the drone of voices. Yulia felt her hand slip, as she looked Lena in the eyes. She merely nodded and walked from the room together. They had done what they wanted to do. They came. They danced. They went. In the parking lot, Lena paused and drew Yulia against her. Yulia felt dizzy by the contact. She had never been this close to her before. Lena let a delicate hand trail across Yulia's bare shoulders. Merely caressing her body. Her hand ran across the beaded choker and across her cheek to her lips. As if she were memorizing her face. She placed her other hand palm to palm with Yulia, stroking her fingers from the wrist to the delicate red fingertips. Yulia’s body trembled.
“I want to thank you.”
Yulia looked at Lena as she bowed her head, several red curls dropping into her face. She touched them, softly pushing them behind her ear.
“For what?” she questioned softly.
Lena took a breath and raised her eyes, looking directly at Yulia, her heart pounding.
“For saving me. And for giving me the chance for a new life.” Yulia felt her heart sink. She was going to leave her. She felt the tears gather in her throat, making her voice husky again.
“I, uhh...it was nothing...” Yulia stopped when a hand pressed to her velvety lips.
“And I want to thank you for loving me. From the beginning, and now, always.”
Yulia gasped as comprehension seeped into her eyes. She knew about them. She couldn't think. She didn't want to as Lena slid her arms around her and pressed her lips to Yulia's who parted them under the soft subtle pressure. The kiss was everything. Their past. Their Present. Their future.
~Love saved me... time and again~
The lights in Yulia's room were low as she ran her fingers through Lena's long bright tresses, removing the pins and welcoming the heavy weight of the masses as they tumbled into her hands. Lena slowly tilted her head back, feeling the curls brush down her back. Yulia was breathless at what stood before her. For once, they had defied fate. Lena was hers. She brought her head up, her fingers massaging slowly into her scalp as Lena opened her limpid green eyes that had darkened and changed to a soft quicksilver color. Everything about her was soft, her gentle soul and beautiful body that matched so well with Yulia's. But underneath it all laid a resolution for goodness that was hard as steel. Their time together in this life so far had been short. But Yulia knew everything about Lena - from her dislike of early mornings, to what thoughts mirrored in her eyes. For Lena, it was the same. Yulia was her soul mate. There was nothing that they didn't share, the connections and the love flowing between the tangible things. Lena's hand skimmed down her front and then around her back. She turned, her fingers tangling in the laces of the white corset top. Yulia's hands stopped her. She took a step closer and squeezed the curve of her waist before she started to unlace the binding fabric from her body, which soon sagged and began to drop over her hips. Lena didn't hesitate to push it down, letting it pool around her feet. Her back remained to Yulia as she let the skirt follow suit. She stepped from the middle of the puddle of silk, the long line of her back making Yulia's breathing increase. When she turned, the long fall of her hair covered her body as she stepped carefully next to Yulia and ran her fingers from Yulia's taut clenching stomach to the fabric of the bright red top and began to pull it upwards. Eyes never left the other’s as they disposed of Yulia's clothes, Lena's soft strokes across her body maddening to her senses. Their eyes devoured each other, the light touches and heated glances never enough as they tumbled into the bed breathlessly. Lena's hands clenched into Yulia's hair, her body stiffening with excitement as their bare skin touched against each other. It was almost too much...and not enough at the same time. Yulia felt a cry rent from her body as Lena touched her, moving in smooth lethargic strokes almost. Yulia's back pushed off from the bed as her head arched back, the agonizing pleasure tensing her muscles. She couldn't take it. Her hands touched Lena's body knowingly and slowly rubbing across her heated skin. Lena's reaction was instant as she buried her head against Yulia's neck, her screams muffled against her own flushed body. Every emotion from the past ran though their body. From the beginning, to the instant they lived in now. Neither one wanted to end it, but it came, the wave and the blinding of the sense that went with it. As they shattered in each other’s arms, they knew the completeness only the other could bring in an emotion that was beyond love.