View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 10:04   #3
Участник

Send a message via AIM to setsuna22
Yulia walked down the long corridor. She glanced at her watch. Great, ten minutes late on her first day. She pushed the double doors wide open and walked into the gym. The room was filled with some fifty-odd girls stretched and talking, as the teacher tried to gain some semblance of control. All talk stopped and all eyes fell on Yulia. She had dressed in a pair of black gym pants with the three adidas stripes down the side along with matching tennis shoes and a white tank top. Her hair was wind blown and wild from the jaunt she had taken with Sasha outside. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a flash of red that caught her attention. It was that same girl. Her long red hair was in two braids caught with little white elastics. Her outfit looked amazing. She wore pink shorts and a white t-shirt, a small pink jacket on top of the shirt and pink tennis shoes. Either she hadn’t noticed Yulia come in or she didn't care, Lena looked preoccupied as she took hold of a girl’s hands who helped brace her as she spread her legs wide on the floor and sunk to the ground into splits. Yulia almost gasped as she saw girl turn sideways, flipping her legs directly under her.
“Good God! She would be amazing in bed! “ Yulia thought to herself.
“Miss Volkova, it was so good of you to join us.” an authoritative voice called out. Yulia's perverse thoughts were put on hold as she turned and noticed for the first time a short, balding man who squinted at her through thick glasses. “Sorry sir err...I got lost.” The man's demeanor softened as he saw her discomfort.
“That’s fine. Just don't let it happen again. Okay class, today we are going to be doing the PT testing for running. So I want everyone outside onto the track.”
“It figures,” Yulia muttered to herself. “My first day and we’re doing testing!”
The class filed out onto the track field with Yulia trudging along behind them as the teacher blew the whistle and everyone started around the track.
“I pay eight thousand dollars a quarter for this damn school and we run around a track. Why do I feel so much like a damned hamster?” Yulia wondered to herself as she began a steady jog. She stayed on the inside track as she ran, mulling over the events of the day - the classes, the red haired girl, Sasha, and then the red haired girl once again. It was at that moment that the girl came running up from behind her, passing her as she ran with a dark haired girl. Yulia almost stopped running as she became mesmerized by the girl’s backside. The girl had abandoned the light jacket - her smooth pale arms now exposed and the short shirt revealing several inches across her back. She had also rolled up the hem of her shorts higher around her waist making the length almost indecent. Yulia almost choked in surprise when she saw a bit of teal underwear. Inspired, Yulia increased her speed, running in a hard sprint around the track. She knew how fast she was but several people were shocked as the small brunette tore around the track passing the two girls.
“What the hell is my problem?” she asked herself. “She’s just a beautiful girl.” A voice inside her head laughed.
“A girl who you feel you already know…who you feel a connection to.”
She pushed the thoughts from her mind as she ran at a neck-breaking speed. The teacher finally blew the whistle, signaling the end of the class. Sweating, Yulia pushed herself to finish the last lap as everyone else stopped in mid run and turned to go inside, not wanting to waste shower or prep time to get ready to leave for the day. Satisfied, Yulia slowed to a walk and followed the gaggle of girls up the hill. She was passing a tree when the auburn siren jumped out from behind it.
“Jesus!” Yulia screamed in surprise. The other girl started laughing.
“I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm Lena Katina.” Yulia smiled and took the hand Lena offered.
“I’m-”
“You’re Yulia Volkova. I know. I asked around.”
Yulia felt her cheeks flush. Her fingers brushed Lena's and slid into her warm palm. She almost jumped as she felt the electric currents pass between them. Lena studied Yulia with her fathomless dark green eyes. Slowly, they both drew their hands away and began walking up the lawn into the building. When they approached the door, Yulia pulled it open and held it for Lena who walked in the door with a silent smile of thanks. The locker rooms were empty, being that it was Friday and people had rushed to leave. Heading down the same row of lockers, Yulia felt her heartbeat kick in. Her palms began to sweat as she undid her locker which was only three lockers away from Lena's. Lena undid the lock and hung it on the inside of the door, which squeaked in protest to being opened. Without hesitation, Lena pulled her white shirt off. Yulia felt her mouth go dry as she tried not to stare, but she couldn't help it. Turning her shapely back to Yulia, she reached up and undid the hook of her bra with one hand.
“Damn it, Yulia!” she screamed at herself. “Stop!”
Struggling to gain some control of her senses, she turned into her locker and began to strip. She tore off her clothes at lightning speed including her shoes and socks which she crammed into her locker before drawing a towel around her body, violently tugging the ends around her. Lena laughed and Yulia turned and looked at her questioningly.
“In a hurry?” Lena asked with a repressed grin. She had a towel wrapped around her as she sat on a bench, drawing off her shorts and the scrap of teal lace.
“No, I just hate feeling sweaty.” Lena nodded in understanding and stood up, a small bag handle looped around her wrist.
“Ah shit! I forgot my soap and shampoo!”
Again, Lena's infectious laughter hung in the air as she shook her head and reached into her locker, handing another small bag to Yulia. Yulia leaned over and peered into the other girl’s locker.
“God, planning on opening a beauty shop anytime soon?” Lined on the back of the locker were several bras and matching underwear sets, on the bottom were several bags like the ones the girl had - they were each lined up holding a sponge, body wash, and shampoo in different scents.
“No,” Lena responded wisely. “I just like being clean.” She closed the door and walked down the aisle followed by Yulia. The white tiled shower room was full of steam left by the running showers. The clouds of steam enveloped them as Lena gave Yulia a playful wink and headed into the steam, the towel falling away from her body as she walked into the mist. Yulia paused as she saw a black and blue marking on Lena's hip.