View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 18:08   #33
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I agree about Islam extremists giving the whole religion a bad name. The ironic part is that they're probably not ever TRUE believers. Allah and all Islam stands for is just a neat tool of politics and manipulation for them. I doubt Osama Bin Laden is really religious. I doubt the Taliban scholars were really religious. I doubt Abu Massad Al-Zakawi is religious. But that's just my personal opinon.

But the main cancerous wound that's inflicted on this religion is not extremist themselves (God knows there were for instance enough jewish extemists as well). Like PPG said it's the fact that everyday moderate muslims are so reluctant to actively condemn these all acts of terorism and denounce it once and for all. Terorism would never be so strong in this part of the world if it didn't have mass subtle support of the locals. That's my only resentment towards the Arab people - they're letting a bunch of extremists rape their religion infont of their eyes and they fail to do anything about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 04-02-2006 at 23:47.