View Single Post
Old 22-11-2004, 22:29   #20
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossopp
Yep, there's definately something wrong with the Q&A thread. It's saying that luxxi was the last person to post on it, but the last message I can see is staringelf's - but I replied to his post this afternoon so there's at least 2 posts on that thread that have mysteriously become invisible!
Yep. When I posted it said you made ast post but last one was staringelf's (the q about paintings). Also after I posted I got returned to the top of the page not at the post as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny
that it does.. I actually got a notification for your post 4 times in a row..
I got 2 notifications, one right after another.

What sometimes happens is this. You are logged on and are browsing a thread. Somebody posts and you are sent notification. You don't check your mail and are still browsing same thread. Then there is another post. Now tracker here "sees" that you checked thread after last email was sent (because you are still browsing that thread and hadn't closed it yet) and sends you another one. Which happens until there are no new posts or you don't browse that thread anymore.

If you get more email notifications about same thread one right after another check who posters are and you'll see there are different names.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho, ho, ho. Santa is in town. And he has a list of naughty girls.

Proud "no club member" club member

Life sucks so why don't you just drop your pants and enjoy it?

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.