View Single Post
Old 16-03-2004, 03:36   #230
Участник

Yul seems to have picked up a lot of Ivan's character traits while working under his direction. Maybe now that he is not in the picture, she will develop a new persona. In the video where she shows off her nemo houseshoes and her new sheets, she exhibits a sweet, little girl with fun-loving traits that are much more becoming for her. I just think the Ivan "in your face, mind-gaming, kiss my arse days are gone, hopefully. I really believe Yul needs to be "full of life and fun to be with" for a while so that she and Lena (and her new producers) can get some new ideas generated and moving forward. She's 19, so it's not like it's too late and they are someone else's children. Young musicians like the Jackson's reinvented themselves 10 times. *With my fingers crossed, I think Yul and Lena still have so much to give* . . . I believe even a photo-spread with some creativity could bring them a lot of money now that they are on their own. I just want to see them together again, performing and having fun. Old stuff, new stuff, who cares, I love them!!!!!!