View Single Post
Old 06-12-2004, 23:14   #2
you'll need love

Blink 182 - I Miss You Kish sent it to me in the beginning of the year. I ended up getting the album for my birthday from my brother and his at the time g/f. Been played a lot since, and some of their other albums has been added to the list since.
Lifehouse - Everybody Is Someone Well got to know about Lifehouse from the video Ripptyd put together. Everybody Is Someone is the newest song of theirs and the lyrics are really lovely.
Daniel Beddingfield - If You're Not The One All in all it reminds me of my friend Peter. Song is also known as "dd". It resembles a lot of the fun times through 2004.
Sebastian - Du Er Ikke Alene Not at all a new song, but again I've played it a lot this year. New found joy in his songs for sure.
Danser Med Drenge - Hvor Længe Vil Du Ydmyge Dig? Danish song again. Was played at the karaoke room in the club durring the first few times I was out with Vibeke.
Britney Spears - Toxic Never thought I would have a Britney song at any good list of mine. First I remember being happy to manage to avoid hearing it.. and then few months later or so I found myself almost singing along to it at the club. Now I actually like it..
John Rzeznik - I'm Still Here Pretty much sums up the year of 2004 for me
Ana Johnson - We Are For various reasons.. hehe

"what no tatu song?" - well, don't think any of the tracks stood out this year as something significant in my life at least.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head