Thread: Eurovision 2005
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2005, 16:45   #35
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by forre
On some super slow server. I tried to find it again but without any success. If you want the song, I have it saved on my comp. Can transfer to you by msn or send it as an e-mail. Well, let me know then. The video - the same story, but I don't have it saved on my comp. Why a strange performance? The guy seems to be so tall and the girl is super tiny. That gave a sort of unproportional view.
thank forre, but I finally found a site that has all the 12 finalists from bulgaria with links to almost full songs (why wouldnt they put the last few secs of the song beats me!). Here: http://www.bgradio.net/news/story/6828/ if you click on Слушай! you can hear the songs

anyways, the truth is: what a fucking circus - maybe it WAS a better idea if we kept off the contest, so we dont show the rest of Europe how pathetic we really are ... the final turned out catastrophically.... but that's just to top of the cream - the 12 songs in the final are actually HORRIBLE! I honestly CANNOT pick one song that i would want to represent bulgaria ... oh well, what can you do

to break it down for you, this is how bulgarians feel: the nation is divided - more than half the population is extremely pissed that Slavi and Sofi Marinova DIDNT win, as they believe those two should've represented bulgaria; the other, less than half the population, believes that Slavi and Sofi Marinova should NEVER represent bulgaria in an international contest. now they are all over message boards (like the link forre provided in her first post here) swearing at eachother - the first claiming that the voting was CORRUPT, the second calling the others 'uneducated idiots' but the truth of the matter is - bulgaria is the one loosing from all of this, and with such horrific songs what are the people to do anyway.
God have mecry on us during that semi-final as it will be BAD
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!