View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 01:10   #128
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
- they are all for u lil queenie. well... I could give u more of course... just 5 is my fav number lol sorry

Whuh.... coping someone's code is plain boring. I'm the type that needs to do all by herself. But thanks for being so generous

So... chroma and color=#998675 gives me this effect... ok... lol... when I refused to use layers, I was getting same effect with Photoshop and tables. i was just taking the part of the picture and using it as a fixed bg image for IFRAME. looked the same but it's a harder way. I thought I was adopting the site for more browsers this way... not all of them support layers... but if I think again... not all of them support IFRAMEs lol So the effort was kinda useless...

hm... I could just use that ur code.... but well... lol... I'm impossible. I want to know about OTHER filters. I understand U can't know all... just asking in case u do lol

And thanks for ur help once again Oh... damn... 6 roses now... but it's my bro's fav number... so I'll be a good sister at least