View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 18:24   #119
we shout

Dear Sunny Poison,

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison
hmmm... stands at queenie's side

I am a fool when it comes to computers...
.. oh well .. for you ...

Quote:
2nd... well... it's an easy one... I'm about to get ADSL in a couple of days... and I never cared about traffic before... I was counting only minutes as I paid per hour. Just curious if anyone knows how many Kbs browsing tatysite takes... per hour... I know u can't give exact number... but still... and such programmes as ICQ... how much per hour?
You can try this one Net.Medic. It doesnt work on my computer. .. maybe I need to reboot first.
To download. http://www.webattack.com/download/dlnetmedic.shtml

There.. if you play around with the menu and options you can see many things related to your internet connection network. Good too if you designing website with lots of graphics so you can see how many bytes were transmit from your webpage. Have fun!

Anyway .. I would like to hear more about your RadioEthernet experience.. hope you'll get it soon .. I wonder how the connection go when its very heavy rain ..

The satelite tv doesnt work when its raining too heavy ..and I would sit infront of tv like a fool feeling so dissapointed but not knowing what to do..especially if the movie half way. I hope it wont be same problem with RadioEthernet ..

and I have question... what is CSS ?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means