View Single Post
Old 01-02-2004, 03:57   #40
Участник

Re: "Tatu in Podnebesnaya". Releases from 31.01.04 and 01.02.04. [aka Eps. 5 & 6]

Quote:
. . . they were recording a song. Lena seemed to try, but Julia just tried a little and left. Said that she is not in the mood,
Yul sure seems to be so "not in the mood" with an attitude lately. I know she has throat problems but here is an example where they could have made progress and she just walks out. She needs to focus instead of spending so much time showing everyone her "attitude". It seems to me that Ivan may be trying to at least get the team centered around the album and it looks like Yul has a problem for the next 7 days. I would spend the next seven days letting Lena work on her part of the performance. There is no reason they can't break the singing parts in two performances. Get rid of the angst and get something done. Someone needs to be able to take a position of authority with Yul and let her save her attitude for another photo session. What a waste of energy.

My assessment: Lena looks ready to go and has the right mindset. Yul has some issues. Sorry that doesn't sound positive but it sure looks bad for the album schedule if this keeps up.