View Single Post
Old 20-10-2011, 14:03   #44
Участник

So, the brazilian press is heavily promoting Yulia's visit to my country. There's also a new interview to a blog, which I just translated.

Original: http://www.cdbrasil.com.br/blog/2011...ova-no-brasil/

Quote:
CD Brasil: Being with t.A.T.u. for 10 years, what did you learn from Lena Katina?
JV: You learn how to listen, understand, support and care -- it was a lifetime experience.

CDB: You've announced 6 performances in Latin America. How do you feel coming back here after 6 years?
JV: I love Latin America a lot and I have many fans there! I would like to see them all.

CDB: After Gay Day's cancellation, are you going to prepare some surprises for your brazilian fans?
JV: I really want to meet my fans while I'm there and get to know more about their lives.

CDB: About All Because of You -- what should fans expect?
JV: I, together with my team, came to think about a great idea for the video and I think my fans are gonna love it.

CDB: Tell us about Fear Mongers.
JV: It's my first main role and it was a surreal experience, very interesting -- beautiful picture! I'm gladly waiting for the release.

CDB: Are you recording songs for your solo album?
JV: I don't think about the album just yet. Now, I'm working on my singles; I'm in this process of recording new songs.

CDB: Do you follow Lena Katina's work? What do you think about her solo career?
JV: I'd rather not answer.

CDB: OK. What are your favourite artists and songs? Why?
JV: I really like Adele, Lady Gaga, Amy Winehouse -- a lot of good modern music!

CDB: Do you know anything about our culture? Is there anything you can't wait to see or do here?
JV: I'm especially interested in meeting my fans again!