View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 22:42   #61
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiorE View Post
Argos can you provide the link please?, and I want to know your opinion, who u think is the best or will win for representing russia?
I fear there is no online link for the show, you need satellite, cable (if provided) or pay iptv (like me).

As for the favourites. I've not listened to even one of the final participants, so I'll let them surprise me, but if I look on the list of the jurymen I can't avoid the feeling that the decision is already made. Among the 11 members there is Yurij Aksyuta, the musical director of Channel One, Larisa Sinel'schikova, the 'owner' of all 'Star Factory' participants (and by the way wife of the boss of Channel One, how convenient! ) and there are four of the five producers of the 'Star Factory' competitions, Krutoj, Matvienko, Meladze, Fadeev. Channel One has supported the group 'Kvatro' ("Five Stars" competition) and Aleksej Vorob'ev for some time now, but there is a 'Fabrikant' too in the race, Anastasiya Prihod'ko (hot favourite!!! God, she has such a great basso voice! ). I'd be surprised if the winner won't be one of those acts.