View Single Post
Old 17-12-2003, 06:49   #7
iMod

I think it's a good idea to have a place where people who feel disappointed, deceived, even betrayed can express their views freely.

I've personally been called "humanly pathetic, cynical, quitter, hater, etc..." just because i made a few posts expressing how i was feeling about all this.

We have the right to feel hurt and express it.

That being said, i don't really like the anti name either. When i've been disappointed by something, i don't like being defined in relation to that thing, even to say that i don't like it. That's why i've simply removed any direct reference to the band in my avatar and sig.

Tatu stands for "this girl loves that girl", ironically that's what i loved, that's what they told us, and that's what i believed.

The thing that i don't like, it's not Tatu, it's what they've revealed which is fakery, deception and lies.

What i'd like to be able to debate is why they thought they had to pretend to be a lesbian couple to defend freedom of love, why they thought they had to sell a lie to prone honesty, and why, after having helped a lot of people who were struggling with their sexuality, they simply decided to shatter the image, crushing thousands of people in the process.

There has to be a reason right? Or were they just fed up with everything?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Last edited by haku; 17-12-2003 at 06:58.