Thread: Learning German
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2007, 06:47   #93
Can You See Them Now?

ATTENTION!

The class is NOW up and running! After everybody registers, we will resume class!

Some features the class contains!

- An interactive work enviornment that allows you to directly do your homework IN the online class and submit it, as well as take tests and even do your exames and reports!

- The class features a gradebook, grade machines, and various organization tools that will be utilized by myself.

- The interactive learning envriornment will be called "iClass" and allows me to assign work, post lessons and e-mail all of you plus grade your work for you to see and many other things! Your view of the classroom will be different, you will be allowed to study your German, post your assignments, and take your quizes/exames and post reports!

This will all be explained in an E-mail once you all have registered! Please tell me when you register by posting here!

All in all, I am very excited about this! It's such a fun opportunity for everyone to begin working towards German and in a proper class! I hope you all enjoy it!

ATTENTION

I have changed some settings, and you are all required to register again! I'm sorry for those of you who already have! It's a quick process, only takes about 30 seconds!

REGISTER HERE!

Please read the instructions, and make sure that your password includes -1L at the beginning. I think I can change it if you want me to but to register please use that.