Thread: Learning German
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2007, 03:33   #86
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Alright! It's time to study one last time and cram cram cram! You've been studying independantly I hope! So, without further injuction between our lessons, let's continue to use what we've already been taught!
In this new exerciese, we are going to be refering to where we come from, and then refering to ourselves in 3rd person! Here's how it works.

Quote:
Ich ______ aus ______
Er/Sie______aus________
Just make sure you know how to fill those in, and make sure you remember your other verb conjugations!

Here are some words that you will need to memorize that will be used on the test! I find that cramming these words in at the last minute always helps me to remember them a little better! The words are...

Quote:
und : And
auch: Also
jetzt : Now
Ach so : Yes, I see!
Los geht's : Let's go!
These words will most likely appear on your iQuiz.

I also have a new proposal.

I have set up an interactive classroom on the web! Everyone can join by entering their E-mail. You will take your tests there, your assignents will be posted there, notices will be posted, and you will also be able to submit assignments! If a majority of people wish to do this, we can do it there! It would be much easier for me, as it comes with an online gradebook, and allows me to send messages to all students as well as create lessons online & it saves them. Please give me your feedback on the matter.