Thread: German Music
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 18:11   #15
I'm in love

Send a message via MSN to anngi Send a message via Skype™ to anngi
well everyone has his/her own opinion about that band

"Symphonie" is a really good song ecspecially when it's live.
I've a autograph from them. meet them in a jeanette biedermann (other german musican but sings in english) concert. a friend of mine just won 2 cards for the concert...well I don't like her but she has a good voice, looks sweet and her show was quite good.

Back to the subject...silbermond...I met them there and I was like the only person back in 2004 who knows them*lol* I was jumping as they do the "warm up" before jeanettes show started.
After the show I ran to get an autograph and I really adore Stefanie, she is nice, friendly and looks amazing

EDIT: My fave song? it's hard to say..."Sonne", "Moskau", "Amerika", "Ich will", "Bezin", "Keine Lust", "Ohne dich" and "Engel". Yesterday a special on VIVA germany was shown with the best Rammstein videos, voted by fans.
I'm not a fan from rammstein...my brother and dad only hear them..I get used to like a few songs
~~~~~~~~~~~
www.project-tatu.de.vu will be online until march. The fansite about t.A.T.u.s musicans and their old and future projects.
I found some time to make the design, just the informations and extras taking some time.

..|My Music|.. ..|My Space|..