Thread: Gay Prides
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2007, 14:52   #1
iMod

Cool Gay Prides

After the sad images we've seen in Moscow this weekend, i thought it would be a good idea to have a happier thread about the upcoming gay prides that are going to take place soon (mainly in Europe and America i guess, but maybe elsewhere too). Some of you may even attend one of those events.

The idea of this thread is to simply announce the next big events in your area and post pictures if you can so we can feel the love.

I'll start with what i know…

The next Europride will take place on 30 June 2007, Europride takes place every year in a different city and this year it's in Madrid, so it's gonna be HOT.

Europride 2007 website

You can see pictures of Europride 2006 in London here.
You can see pictures of Madrid Pride 2006 here.

In France, there are Prides scheduled in 15 cities, map and full list of events here.

You can see pictures of Paris Pride 2006 here, click on "Paris 2006, Les photos" in the left menu, after that you'll probably manage to navigate through the pictures.

Just under "Paris 2006, Les photos", you can see "Rouen 2006, Les photos", and as some of you may know, this is where i live, so if you have a look at that gallery, you'll get a gay tour of my humble home town, haha.

I actually live very close to where the first pictures were taken and the march starts, in this picture you can see my street on the left side of the church, i live 5mn away.
Walking on the rail tracks and blocking the tram.
I love those guys, the ones in light blue shirts are gay police officers (off duty obviously, lol) participating in the march.
Don't mess with her, she's packing
Damn, she's cute, i just had to say it, lol (and nice rainbow necklace).
Napoleon and his horse endorse gay pride.
Those same police officers posing in front of the City Hall, they're great, i think the guys with helmets are from the electricity company.
More of those police officers.
I hope she didn't have to carry her the whole time.

Anyway, plenty more pics in the Rouen 2006 gallery, it's a small march obviously, we're not Paris, but it's nice and friendly.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]