Old 27-03-2005, 05:59   #47
God of All Things Girthy

Send a message via MSN to Shakrin
Post subject:

[Well you asked for it....]

Chapter 11 part-II

“The semen sample we have taken from Miss Katina’s rectum…Isn’t Kozlov’s.”

“…Excuse me?”

It was well over Lena’s third week in her coma inside the hospital. Volkova, had not even thought about leaving the red head’s side even for a moment. The nurses brought her meals and Lena’s IV’s together, and they even brought her a blanket with a pillow. Kurt Hagen stopped in now and then, bringing Volkova her spare clothes and sometime her monthly if not daily shots.

Volkova wistfully eyed at the sleeping red head, sometimes wondering what she was dreaming about, or if she was dreaming at all.

It was about three in the morning, the night’s usual chilliness settling in the most secluded spot in the hospital. The lights of the hospitals were dimly lit, for the best purposes of the patients. Low buzz of the heater purring underneath each floors hummed the restless people into their sweet slumber. Whistling of the winds outdoors and the crackling noises of leaves falling from their trees against the wind made a repeating noise of a lullaby, almost competing with the hum of the heater.

The late nighters at the receptionist desks clacked away at their computers, typing out god knows what. Their lids barely up, and looking almost like drones, the only undead part of their bodies being their quick paced fingers on the keyboards and their restless focus of their eyes.

The hospital security stalked about the different parts of the building’s complexes, with a flashlight in hand and a walkie talkie in the other. They tipped their hats at any time they were met with the droning receptionists, and the nodded back.

Everyone seemed to be quiet and completely relaxed, their once tense and shrugged up shoulders now spread out and slouched.

But Yulia was still up. Volkova was long gone sleeping in the other depths of her mind, but Yulia was still wide eyed as an owl. With the blue wool blanket a nurse had provided her earlier draped around her shoulders, she was watching the red head sleep for another eternity.

She clutched at the blanket, reveling at the cuddly fabric brushing up at her skin. Although the blanket was her main source of warmth, it gave her nothing but a cold heat. She wasn’t warm at all. If she had opened her mouth, and breathed out, she was sure that she would see her own breath. So she didn’t. She didn’t want to feel cold. She was cold enough.

Worry and fatigue lined her face, her once intense blue, now a little dull for the time being. Her lips were dry against the snappy climate inside the hospital building, but she kept them moistured with her tongue now and then.

The window brought the moonbeam into the room, distinctly reminding her of a spot light at a theater. Lena was the star of the performance, awing everyone with her beauty, and Yulia was one of the audiences watching with her jaw slackened, thrown at the red head’s light.

Whether the girl was sleeping or not, it always moved something within her heart, just like Sofia had done. It was a particular feeling she sometimes avoided because she liked to be secluded, by herself. But the last three years without Lena or Sofia had proved her wrong about herself.

She was so lost. Not anymore.

Yulia slowly and steadily stood herself up and quietly maneuvered herself in the bed with the red head underneath her. She softly laid her head on Lena’s chest, her arms stringing around the sleeping girl’s waist firmly but not tightly. She rubbed her cheek against the fabric Lena had on, closing her eyes, letting Lena’s essence overtake her into a long awaited sleep.

“Please wake up, Lena… Please don’t leave me here alone…” She softly begged under breath, pleading for God to bring her back to her.

Jack was no doubtedly still in a horrible shape. He was almost always pale and clammy, and he had more pill containers than Volkova to take in his drawers at the precinct alone. People at the precinct often saw him trying to walk, but painfully so, limping horribly.

The word had been going around that he was bit by the neighbor’s dog and got sick after that incident. Volkova scoffed. If a dog bit you, than you deserved it.

But something about that story didn’t grab her as right. But she thought nothing of it anyways, not wanting thing more complex in her head than it already was.

‘What are you doing out of prison, Kozlov?’ He asked himself.

Kozlov smirked as he took out the last cigarette in the pack that he had. As he skillfully lit it, nibbling the need slightly with her lips, his eyes searched the moving picture in front of him on the TV.

The fucking media was ruining everything for him. His fucking copycat had already ruined everything for him. He hoped that whoever it was would burn in hell.

With a cigarette bit at the corner of his mouth, he lightly plucked his whisky from the bar and took a long sip. The bitter and the burning sensation playing out on his tongue gave him a sense of satisfaction only an alcohol could give him.

The bar was practically deserted exception of a lone woman sitting on a stool not far off of him at the bar, drinking a glass of Bourbon. The first glance he took at the woman struck him as fuckable, then extremely attractive. He smirked.

He made his eyes focus back on the muted TV above the top dashboard of a bar shelf. They were getting to the part where the man got his dick blown off by the detective who got there just in time. He chuckled out loud. The poor bastard.

No man was man without their proper credentials. He set his whisky down on the bar top and pushed up his aviators firmly to the bridge of his nose. The smoke fuming out of his nose when he exhaled through his nose made his surroundings exceptionally misty, but he could make out the faint outline of the woman he had been staring at just a few minutes before making her way towards him. He inwardly laughed out loud. What an easy night.

He purposely made himself look like he was really into the news reports up at the TV. But all his senses were devoted to the woman now taking a seat next to him, a smug smile on her half drunken face.

“Wanna buy me a drink, bubs?” The woman seductively purred into Kozlov’s ear. But he just shot her a sharp look before slapping the woman he barely knew.

“I’m trying to watch the news here. Show some respect to a person you hardly know, eh?” He said roughly, grinning inwardly with the pleasure of his triumphant position. Now the woman knew that if she wanted to fuck, she was going to give him the complete control he wanted.

After a pause of awkward silence, the news report ended and blacked out to the commercials. Then as sudden as he could be, he grabbed the woman by her hair and kissed her with such lust, she could only moan back.

When they managed to pry apart, Kozlov scowled at the slowness of the drunken woman but decided not to comment anything about it. But instead he leaned into her ear and whispered into it, nibbling on her ear between words.

“How…About…We…Fuck…Now…?” He whispered.

The woman moaned at the suggestion obviously all for his idea. Kozlov grinned. Although the woman before her was not the certain red headed girl he had fallen for, it’ll have to do for the night.

Volkova was already up, sitting on a chair with her legs hugged with her arms. She was lost in herself once more as she studied the sunrise outside the window, frown breaking her face as the light intruded her vision. She looked back at the red head curiously as the sun light broke on to the freckled face. She had wondered if she would wake up that day.

But she had already known the answer, for Lena wasn’t going to get up for a while. She sighed and looked back at the sunrise, savoring the “Good morning” in her own little way. But the small voice inside her head chirped, that it’ll only be a good morning when the red head wakes up with her. She smirked at the idea. Now that’s a likely possibility.

‘Why don’t you talk to her?’ The voice chirped again. She groaned in annoyance, scratching her head at the non-existence itch.

‘Umm…I don’t think you’ve noticed but Lena’s is kind of unconscious.’ She said back in her head.

‘All the more better. Tell her the things now before you lose the chance. You won’t even look at her in the eyes when she’s awake anyways.’ The voice said in a mocking tone. Volkova frowned. Partly, the voice was somewhat true.

‘Well… What do I tell her?’ She asked. It felt silly to ask the anonymous voice in her questions, and having conversations with it. Yes it was a little creepy.

‘Anything you want her to know that you can’t tell her when she’s awake. Whether she’s asleep or not… She’s listening.’ And with that, the voice in her head disappeared with a pop and she was alone in her mind again.

She probed in her thoughts to think about what to say. After a few moments, she smiled one her more sincere smiles, baring her teeth. She knew exactly what to say.

“I love Russia in the winter, because the cold snowy days seemed to fit my mood every time. When it snowed, I would often open my window when I got back from work, and stretch out my hand to touch each flakes. Then I would watch as they turned into drops of water on the tips of my fingers. I never smoked a cigarette or breathed out my window, in a silly fear of contaminating the white, beautiful snow.

“But everything changed when you left. Those three years of winter were frightening. The cold… It seemed to seep into my bones and never come out. It was almost always unbearable, and the snow wasn’t beautiful anymore. It turned into a mush of dirt and murky puddles of water beneath my feet, and they didn’t remind me of you anymore.

“All of your stuff is still at the precinct, did you know? No one bothered to clean them up, still have gaining hopes of you returning. Only Jack and I knew about your resignation, and we didn’t even bother telling anyone. But I learned hope didn’t preserve anything. All your stuff was started to collect dust, and the scent from your forgotten coat started to lose your smell.

“Everything seemed to abandon me. I always came back home, and instead of opening my windows, I sat beside my phone for any contact from you. It never came. For three long years, Lena, it was my same routine every single day. I wondered what had I done wrong for you to just pick up and leave like that. Whatever I did, I didn’t mean to. I really didn’t. I was just being me… Selfish little ol’ me. Forgive me…?”

Yulia took a deep breath in before continuing.

“In fairy tales… The prince always comes through for the princess, and gives her the sweet kiss that’ll save her. But… I think it’s the other way around. The princess offers the prince her lips, to save *him* from the nightmares that brought him there. Lena… I need you to be my princess. I need you to save me. Can you do that for me?

“I think I’m in love with you. I don’t think I can live without looking into your eyes one more time. I think I’ll die if I don’t see your smile or hear your laugh one last time. Lena…. I’m in love with you. I love you, Lena. I love you.”

It’s been such a long time Yulia was out of the hospital for more than an hour. Some parts of her were relieved to breathe fresh air for more than an hour’s time, instead the agitating sterile air inside the hospital. But some parts of her were hyperventilating at the thought of leaving Lena alone in her room.

But she quickly pushed those thoughts aside and resumed to organize and lay out her equipment before her, and cleaning them.

They were various types of guns and explosives, fruitful variety of weapons at one point of another. They were categorized and neatly stacked in front of her, her hands full with the cleaning materials.

But as her hands worked through most of the cleanings with no problem, there was a massive and complex blueprint of carefully devised and formulated plan in her head.

She smiled as she cleaned the last of the gun barrels before her. She set them down carefully in front of her and began to fully load them with as many bullets she could muster in each weapons.

Her weapons clicked and cocked at her every delicate but precise touches, exciting the Volkova in Yulia all the more.

The plan in her head was a plan she had wanted t carry out long ago, back at the ambulance where Lena had cried herself to sleep on her. A plan to kill Kozlov… And as well as her old lover, Sofia.

It still pained her to think of her. But it must be done. They were set on Lena, and she knew for sure they were set on their plans on killing the red head.

Lena was in no position to play her part in the revenge bravado. It was her turf now.
With the last click of the magazine being secured into place of the gun, she carefully and quickly organized them in her pre-readied black briefcase, and swiftly closed them after she had finished loading it up.

Yulia closed her eyes and called her “voice” in her head back.

“Lock and load, Volkova.” Yulia whispered. And when she opened her eyes again, it was the dull eyes staring into the space in front of her with a reckless grin. “Well said Yulia, well said.”
~~~~~~~~~~~
*Yawn*~ ...Is it alright if I hold you through the night...?