Thread: Britney Spears
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004, 11:46   #47
winter days ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAZ
She's certainly got the right name for one(i say one but these neds usually have about 4 of varying sizes..OH Have you noticed that when they talk they sound remarkably like seagulls?Strange but True )what with all the Kylies,Britneys,Jordans(boy and girl)and Chantelles!!!

I'm led to believe theres a Pocahontas McGuire in Paisley and twins called Donatella and Versace McLatchie as wel!!It was on Radio Scotland when i was heading up to Brechin about a month ago!!

Also a woman in Kilmarnock called Henrietta Dick(who my friend knows or i wouldn't have believed it)and she calls herself Etta!!

lol this makes me think of a website i saw recently ... about chavs, and even had a section where you could choose a name for your chavster baby ... the link is :

name your chav baby : http://www.chavscum.co.uk/name.html

"Name your Chav Baby! As you know Chavs pick some strange names for their children. The golden rule Chavs use when naming their sprog is it has to sound expensive and classy... to other Chavs! With our Chav baby name generator you too can find out the best name for your kid if you were a chav! Just enter your firstname and surname, pick the gender of the child you want and click on Go!"