Thread: Music Videos
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2005, 23:28   #20
a kind of fresh madness

Since noone here (apart from Spyretto and Khartoun) has even a passing interest in rock music, I doubt anyone will care what I think. But some current videos that I recommed are:

Coheed & Cambria - 'Welcome Home'
This song has been abridged for the single release which is a shame. The full-length version clocks in at over 6 minutes and it is totally amazing. Coheed are real musicians in the truest sense of the word. Their latest album' Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV...' is a total masterpiece that deserves to become a classic.

Aiden - 'The Last Sunrise'
Not their best track, but still a strong cut from their Victory Records debut 'Nightmare Anatomy'. I saw Aiden live at the Glasgow Barfly in October and words can't even describe how fucking amazing this band are. They'e one of those bands who really have the power to change your life. They are going to be huge soon, so catch them now before they become stratospheric.

Bayside - 'Devotion & Desire'
The video isn't anything mindblowing but the song is amazing. Bayside's drummer John 'Beatz' was killed in a tragic accident on Haloween. I just hope the band are able to carry on without him. They have so much incredible music that deserves to be heard.

Avenged Sevenfold - 'Bat Country'
This band are truly the nastiest bunch of bastards to ever have gotten a record deal. Don't let that put you off them though cos they can shred when it suits them, and the 'Bat Country' vid is one of the coolest vids of the year.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?