View Single Post
Old 26-02-2004, 23:33   #208
Участник

What is this about the girls never saying they were together ? Lena did - she said they were in love and sometimes when you are with someone things don't always go as you expect. It was her and you used to be able to download it off Alta Vista (I think - I'm a bit tired). It was when she was asked if they were together or splitting up by someone on Radio 1. There was also something to do with baths/showers and she said that this was a normal thing to do with your partner when in a relationship.

I know this is off topic. Sorry. Also many people in the UK didn't know they were actresses. The gay rights thing was important but many liked the attitude and the romance, passion etc between the girls and thought it was real. The girls encouraged that view. The time was right for something like this - a real gap in the market but it needed to be real to work. That's partly why some people are so saddened now. To me, there have been so many lies that there is no longer a positive message. I still like the music and the girls but in a different way. Whether this will last ... ?

Thanks Sunny Poison for info, sorry for being so negative. I'm mainly with Haku on this one !

Last edited by nikki; 26-02-2004 at 23:48.