View Single Post
Old 17-02-2004, 04:01   #91
Участник

ITA

Quote:
Originally posted by Lux
sunnypoison - thank you very much.

i agree with ivan! the girls have little experience as performers, much less artists. they don't have enough charisma to go solo, how true. shaps in some deep sh*t now, how will he get himself out of this? ... the drama continues
I agree too! A lot of people say that Ivan is screwing everything up wiith his lack of professionalism and they might be right. I think however that there is no way of knowing for sure what is going on in Ivan's head. Just because he looks like a "pot smoking slacker" does not mean he is. He probably smoked pot or did drugs when he created tatu. Just because we are seeing it now does not mean that he is more of a drug addict.

Ivan is definitely not the only person responsible for tatu. He did however organize everything! He got songwriters, managers (Lena Kipper), etc. and created tatu. Creating a project like that is a big thing and requires a lot of hard work and responsibility. Sure, Ivan has probably made some mistakes. I'm not saying that they are not huge mistakes but I don't think that it is impossible to recover from those mistakes.

Anyway, maybe tatu can survive without Ivan but I don't think that they should. When the Spice Girls left their manager, that was the stupidest move! Their business plumeted and they fell apart. Tatu already colaborated with that other famous American producer when producing the English album so he might be an option. However, Ivan comes up with great ideas. This reality show is an amusing idea. He also came up with using those 'fcuk war' t-shirts.

Also, without the name tatu, I don't think tatu have much of a chance of surviving. Tatu and Taty is a brand. Take away the brand and you are left with two okay singers. If they were to drop the name, they would have to re-introduce a new name which would be risky. Could you imagine if "The Spice Girls" were called anything else? Or if Eminem just called himself, "George"? Or if Madonna said that she wanted to be referred to as Frances?