View Single Post
Old 17-02-2004, 03:30   #90
iMod

Thanks for the report sunny poison

Jean-Claude Van Damme is not a great actor, but he's a great statement maker, like this one:
"I'm fascinated by air. If air was removed from the sky, birds would fall down... And the planes too... But you can't touch air... It exists and doesn't exist... It can feed men without them being even hungry... It's magic... Air is beautiful and yet you can't see it, it's soft and yet you can't touch it... Air is a little like my brain..."

Quote:
Originally posted by Lux
the lesbian image idea came later, and i believe it's ivan because he was there when no one else was.
That's why Ivan is responsible, he's the one who created the image! The whole concept of the project is based on lies and deception. Ivan just probably saw some Japanese animes and realized that having two real flesh teenage girls showing panties and making out would be a great sell, and it worked very well, beyond his wildest expectations i'm sure. The message of tolerance for same-sex couples was fake, just an unvoluntary side effect of showing two schoolgirls making out, but it was never the main goal of the project. The main goal was simply to sell a band using one of the most common fantasies: cute teenage girls kissing and groping each other.
The problem is, Ivan never planned what he would do when the girls would grow up, the girls are too old now, they don't fit in the uniforms anymore, the actresses refuse to play any longer, the fantasy and the message are dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Last edited by haku; 17-02-2004 at 04:01.