View Single Post
Old 23-02-2004, 14:32   #138
Участник

Thank you, sunny poison for your continued efforts to provide us with information!

So, this time around (episode 12) we get more information on what Yulia thinks about their fans - that she considers herself as working for them and that she cares about what they want - in fact she felt so strongly about it that it apparently was the turning point in her professional relationship with Ivan, because 'when he said that, I understood there was nothing to talk about with this guy. I just stood up and went away. it was useless to argue with him'. Moreover, we get an interview with fans who only have nice things to say about Yulia.

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison
Neither Yulia nor Lena were going to attend the ceremony. They both had doubts. But the did a recording where they said 'hello and thanks' to all the fans and they BOTH did it. Yulia didn't put there any less effort than Lena did. She was the one controlling all the proccess actually. And it's not like Yulia just sent Lena to Singapore and stayed at home enjoying the holiday. During the recording she tried to convince Lena not to go. She said lena had to think about here health and that it was plain stupid to spend 20 hours in the plane, stay there 4 hours and then come back home. Her point wasn't that they shouldn't care of the fans. Her point was that it was useless and not fair going there in such mood they both had, arrive there tired as hell and act like everything was ok while it wasn't.
Huh. That's pretty much what I've been saying. It's not out of a lack of respect for their fans they considered not going, but because of the situation they are in right now. I personally understand their reluctance to spend 20 hrs on a plane (and it wasn't for a concert this time, it was for a 30 second walk onto a stage) just to put up a happy facade and "play nice" in a situation that must be very frustrating for them, and Lena's statement that "she was doing this good thing for ppl who ruined her life. And that she'd better be as stubborn as Yulia for her own sake" speaks volumes here. Lena showed up anyway and made many fans really happy, but I wouldn't have held it against her if she had stayed in Moscow as well.

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison
He asks Yulia if the rumors are true and that both girls try to work solo from now... Yulia says 'not. We are a duo. Lena and me.
This is of course very good to hear.

As for Ivan giving Yulia a picture of himself for her birthday - - could he be any more self-important? And that oh so subtle gesture of putting her picture behind his own. "Yulia didn't even know how to react... if she was to laugh or to cry." Laugh, girl, just laugh.

xena225

Last edited by xena225; 23-02-2004 at 15:24.