View Single Post
Old 23-02-2004, 04:52   #122
we shout

yep !! 14th March!!! time will come and tell this all!

Quote:
Finally Yulia's dad manages to put the background panel off. He gives Yulia her picture he found there. The girl looks touched and puzzled at the same time. She tries to camouflage her strong emotion but kinda fails to do it. She says the border looks cool... like it was made for an icon... but wonders why he took her image at all and why he placed it behind his. then she supposes it was to show she's behind him. that she should follow him or something.
...hmmm....interesting what Ivan really mean by this ... why hide Yulia behind him in the pretty frame? why bother to put Yulia's picture at all ? ... why make himself look stupid ..

Quote:
Mr.Volkov says they better shouldn't open the border and now Yulia is going to be worried but Yulia interrupts him saying something like: 'I always worried about him. He became someone really important for us in these 3 years. He was different then. And I need to thank him for what he did... HE made us to be who we are now. He gave us that USA success. And it's a pity that this all happens now'
Yulia's dad: But is wasn't only HIM. lots of other ppl were around and THEY made this project successful... Kiper, Lyonya, Galoyan...
Yulia: But all ideas were HIS. Yeah... Kiper wrote that line... Galoyan wrote the music... but HE did everything. He chose the songs, made all those actions... This BOOM was created by him...
Glad to hear that Yulia still sticked to her opinion no matter how people around him called Ivan's idiot or stealing money or things ..and it just few days ago on her birthday.

*could imagine how people around the girls are telling girls .. from left right top bottom to leave Ivan so to make more money* ..wonder who are wanting to detroy TATU actually... *of pondering by herself*

About the song Belochka
I wonder if the meaning of zachikom in english (bunny) give the same expression like it meant in russian. I meant the "bunny" make me think of "bugs bunny" and it does looks funny .. but really bunny is an animal ..just like a squirrel .. "little and cute... and scared"...

Who ever wrote the lyric .. if you read this .. I think its nice .. for you ..the sentence really sound nice with the melody .. and I "too" .. love the ..a..a.. part ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 23-02-2004 at 05:04.