View Single Post
Old 23-02-2004, 00:39   #105
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
oh, u are welcome! no need to thank me tho. i'm sure any of you would do it if could see the show. But seems i'm the only one here *sigh*

so... here's the update for ya:

Well, it's not any surprising that todays episode was devoted to Yulia's bday. This girl is 19 now. So...

==============
Today

Seems she was celebrating it today. The show began with Yulia standing in the bathroom in her panties and t-shirt and trying to make something with her hair. Her dad was running around fixing all kinds of things. The subtitle said Yulia celebrated her bday with her family and close friends. She wasn't even invited to Podnebesnaya.
It seems Mr.Volkov is the one who constantly reminds Yulia what a bastard Ivan is. He pretended like he was Ivan using hypnosis 'Sleep... sleep... we don't need money... but I'll get them all myself... I'll buy myself a new car...' he said it would be ok if Ivan let the girls earn those money. But he was acting like a kid who's stolen the candy and ran away. Yulia's dad also said that Ivan crossed the line. That even world famous producers couldn't treat their stars the way Ivan did. That he felt free to call any of girls 'dupe' or to make them wait for him for hours... while any other producer, even the genious one, would be immediately fired for that.
Yulia said the last drop was Ivan saying they shouldn't care about fans. That if they think about what fans want, they won't achieve anything. And Yulia couldn't understand who they were working for then. So she said: 'when he said that, I understood there was nothing to talk about with this guy. I just stood up and went away. it was useless to argue with him'.
Then ivan's present arrived. Can u believe what it was? LoL It was a portrait of his beautiful self in a massive border. Yulia didn't even know how to react... if she was to laugh or to cry. Mr. Volkov suggested to hide it somewhere but Yulia said the border was beautiful... like it was a n icon... so Mansky suggested to remove Ivan's pic and put there someone's else. He had his reason to suggest it. So after some thinking Yulia's dad began to work on it.

Yulia's 18th bday time. Some stuff from their US visit shown where Yulia seems to have lots of fun on tv shows and her bf Pasha is also around.

Ivan driving the car: I don't want to choose the present for her actually. She doesn't need anything. Except some sign of normal human love. I'll better buy some border and give her my photo. She doesn't need diamonds or something... and computer is something her parents can give her. The thing she needs the most now is me. And any other present just won't work.
Some pendant with my photo? Well... she has not only lena, but boyfriend as well. And pendant is something u wear on u. I don't want to upset the guy.
She never invited me to her bdays... one bday we spent shooting the video... another... well... I just came to congratulate her...
It's very difficult to give presents... why? Well... I ask you... why? May be coz I don't love her much enough?
Mansky: May be...
Ivan: But how can one not loving the person do as much as I did for her? This bday has a bad background. You know, she has these problems with her voice... it's phsycological problem that leads to the physical one. And we can do nothing about it. The only thing we can do is to stop the project.
Mansky: Can you change the girl?
Ivan: Change the girl? How can I change her? Or you mean replace with another one? How? The whole project is based on their personalities... so what for? Money? Thanks, I have enough.
Oh... I have the idea. I'll find the photo she doesn't have and put it there. Yeah...
*Ivan sits at his office working on Yulia's photo carefully. This action takes place after he spent lots of time in the shop trying to find the right border... paying attention to material, colors... all*

Today again

Finally Yulia's dad manages to put the background panel off. He gives Yulia her picture he found there. The girl looks touched and puzzled at the same time. She tries to camouflage her strong emotion but kinda fails to do it. She says the border looks cool... like it was made for an icon... but wonders why he took her image at all and why he placed it behind his. then she supposes it was to show she's behind him. that she should follow him or something.
Mr.Volkov says they better shouldn't open the border and now Yulia is going to be worried but Yulia interrupts him saying something like: 'I always worried about him. He became someone really important for us in these 3 years. He was different then. And I need to thank him for what he did... HE made us to be who we are now. He gave us that USA success. And it's a pity that this all happens now'
Yulia's dad: But is wasn't only HIM. lots of other ppl were around and THEY made this project successful... Kiper, Lyonya, Galoyan...
Yulia: But all ideas were HIS. Yeah... Kiper wrote that line... Galoyan wrote the music... but HE did everything. He chose the songs, made all those actions... This BOOM was created by him...

Yulia's dad shows the huge pack of letters Yulia got for her bday. Mansky asks if all those fans knew their adress. Mr.Volkov says 'yes' and shows letter Yulia got from prison with 'TATU FOREVER' written on the envelope. Dad's eyes shine with pride for his daughter. he also shows 2 huge teddy bears fan gave Yulia for her bday and opens the door to show some fans standing there. Mansky talks to those fans. 4 girls and one shy guy somewhere behind. Those girls talk a lot about TATU and that without Y&L there won't be TATU. 2 girls even kiss. When asked about how they found the adress, they said it was in Internet and then show Mansky the wall where adresses and phone numbers of Yulia, Lena and Smash guys are written. mansky asks who they love more, yulia or Lena, fans say they love both. just they don't know lena's new adress as she moved. They also show photos they taken with Yulia and Lena and say that Yulia is very nice to her fans. That she always find time to chat to them... and when there are few of them around... like 4-5... she even goes for a walk with them. When Pasha arrives with a huge boucket they greet him like an old friend and he smiles and says 'hello' back. He leaves the flowers to Yulia's dad and leaves. Mansky keeps talking to fans and girls say they are quitting smoking now as Yulia said she quit. Which brings smile to Mr. Volkov's face and he says: 'see? she' not such a bad influence as that deputee said'

At this time Yulia is sitting in some studio getting ready for the program she was invited to. Once she arrives, the host gives her flowers and toy dog... he also congratulates her with spring, saying when the girl wich such a spring smile is around, it's spring even at the 20th of Feb. They talk a bit. He asks Yulia if the rumors are true and that both girls try to work solo from now... Yulia says 'not. We are a duo. Lena and me. Then the surprise arrive. 2 huuuge bouckets of flowers with Sergey and Vlad from Smash behind them. Yulia looks happy, hugs them her eyes shining... they congratulate her... blah... blah... blah... Host asks if it's true if Yulia and Sergey are relatives. Sergey says yulia is his step sister. Yulia looks at him her smile never fading and asks if they don't look alike. Host says they are like twins but he thought of them more like of a wife and husband. Everyone laughs and Yulia says they are this and that... Sergey congratulates her once again and wishes her love. Yulia is like 'hey! but i want it with YOU'. So everyone is having a good time there.

================

Ivan didn't call Yulia that day.

Lots of fans came to Podnebesnaya to sing songs and congratulate Yulia.

The administration of Pekin hotel asked Ivan to leave the studio before 1st march, so the show as it is came to it finish line mansky writes.

Amen.

Last edited by la aurora; 23-02-2004 at 03:30.